HOW RAPID DISPATCH MAKES IT AFFORDABLE
To research, build and maintain an online scheduling application like RapidDispatch with an interactive website exceeds $150,000 in today’s market. Dispatch Dynamics realized it would be fiscally impossible for any single union Local to afford. The Dispatch Dynamics team invested their own resources to remove the economic barriers preventing union chapters from utilizing their one-of-a-kind web-based technology.
Best of all, RapidDispatch is available through affordable, subscription-based pricing that places its feature-rich software within reach of every union, regardless of size or budget.
ONE-TIME SET-UP FEE
Our one-time set-up fee includes integration of all pertinent union data into the RapidDispatch application; the design and programming of an interactive website for each subscribing union; one web page for each local member, and five hours of online training, with printed training manual.
VALUE-ADDED MONTHLY SUBSCRIBER FEES
Modestly priced monthly subscriber fees are based on the number of members in each union and include the following value-added services:
- Ongoing access to RapidDispatch scheduler
- Secure hosting: Local website and all user data
- No costly software installation or maintenance
- Secure hosting: personal web page for each local member with archived scheduling info
- Ongoing incremental, off-site data backup
- Regular RapidDispatch software enhancements
- Browser updates and plug-in testing
- RapidDispatch Help Desk, seven days a week
Monthly subscriber fees also provide up to five (non-accruing) support events per month which include:
- Update content on subscriber website
- Update: local union home page calendar, inbound links and news tickers on Home Page.